At the Cutler Law Office, P.A., we are passionate about giving you a strong defense that can protect your constitutional rights. We are licensed to practice in state courts and in the federal court in Idaho, and we have experience in both felonies and misdemeanors in both state and federal court.
Attorney John Cutler has decades of experience in criminal law and has been able to provide an effective defense on behalf of past clients who have been arrested for assault and battery DUI, and domestic violence, drug crimes, theft crimes, and more.
Mr. Cutler is also admitted to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and all the appellate courts in Idaho, meaning he is able to represent you during an appeal if you received an unfavorable decision in a prior case.
While we can be trusted to guide you through the appeal process, we believe the best strategy to avoid needing an appeal is to retain an experienced and knowledgeable Idaho Falls criminal defense lawyer from the outset of your case. The Cutler Law Office, P.A. can be trusted to defend your rights in misdemeanor and felony cases alike.
Idaho Falls Criminal Defense Lawyer John Cutler
A criminal defense lawyer defends those who have been charged with a criminal offense. The court appoints a criminal defense lawyer in some cases when the defendant cannot afford to hire an attorney on their own. In other cases, the defendant hires a private criminal defense lawyer to defend them against criminal charges. If you have been charged with a criminal offense, you may be facing consequences that can have a serious impact on your finances, reputation, career, relationships, and, most importantly, your freedom. Your Idaho Falls criminal defense lawyer will do the following:
- Craft a highly customized, comprehensive legal defense to your charges
- Identify the potential strengths and weaknesses of your case
- Discuss your potential defenses
- Zealously protect you every step of the way
- Thoroughly investigate the facts of your case
- Negotiate a plea deal, when appropriate
- Handle your arraignment, pre-trial motions, trial, and sentencing in an experienced, professional manner
- Use his or her relationships with prosecutors and judges to your advantage