Fighting to Protect Your Rights and Freedom
Being arrested is an overwhelming and terrifying experience. However, you should not make the mistake of assuming your case is too much of a challenge to fight. With a skilled criminal defense attorney on your side, you can stand a chance against the charges you are facing. At Cutler Law Office, P.A., our Fremont County criminal defense attorney has more than 30 years of experience in the field and, given his background as a deputy prosecutor, brings a unique perspective to every case he represents.
Get started on protecting your rights today and contact Cutler Law Office, P.A. in Fremont County today at (208) 525-4858 to set up a case evaluation with our passionate and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
Cases Our Fremont County Criminal Defense Attorney Represents
Criminal defense is a vast area of law and the charges one might face can range from a simple traffic offense to a first-degree felony. No matter what type of criminal offense you are charged with, you deserve top-notch legal representation to protect your rights and ensure the best possible outcome for your case.
Below are some of the cases our Fremont County criminal defense lawyer represents:
- Driving under the influence: Just because you were arrested for a DUI does not necessarily mean you have no choice but to accept a conviction. If the breathalyzer was not properly calibrated, for example, the reading you received can be thrown out, allowing you to put this incident behind you.
- Theft crimes: These types of crimes can involve the theft of property, such as possessions inside of a home or car as well as personal identification information.
- Drug crimes: From possession to trafficking, drug crimes are serious offenses. To ensure the best possible results for your case, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney.
- Domestic battery: If you were accused of committing a violent act against a household member you might face domestic violence charges, the consequences of which can be serious.
- Assault and battery: These are the two most common types of violent crimes and, though they are sometimes referred to interchangeably, they carry differing penalties.
A lot is at stake in a criminal defense case. If convicted, your life might be affected for years to come in a variety of ways. Do not take a chance by failing to secure legal counsel.
Reach Out to Our Aggressive Criminal Defense Team!
If you are faced with criminal charges, your rights and freedom might be at stake, depending on the offense. No matter how minor it might seem, there is no reason for you to resign yourself to defeat. At Cutler Law Office, P.A., our Fremont County criminal defense attorney is prepared to assist you during this difficult time.
Get started on your case today and contact us at (208) 525-4858 to set up a consultation.