They’re Your Rights – Don’t Hesitate to Defend Them!
Contact Our Jefferson County Criminal Defense Attorney Today
When you are arrested for criminal charges, you need to do all you can to protect your rights, future, finances, and reputation, all of which are on the line if you get convicted. The prosecution is already taking steps to secure a conviction. Investigators working with them are likely already sorting through evidence, collecting testimonies, and more. The clock is ticking, so don’t lose another minute, contact a Jefferson County criminal defense attorney today.
Get to work on your case by contacting Cutler Law Office, P.A. in Jefferson County. Lead Attorney John Cutler is a former deputy prosecutor with over 30 years of legal experience under his belt. Using his unique background and experience, we are poised to shield you from the harsh, unforgiving hand of the law with durable defense strategies that anticipate the moves of the opposition.
Everyone deserves a fair chance in court. Insist on yours by choosing Cutler Law Office, P.A. Call (208) 525-4858 now.
No Matter the Charges, We Will Fight Them
A cornerstone of our philosophies here at the Cutler Law Office, P.A. is that we search for the defenses in every case. Regardless of your charges and what the prosecution claims to have in terms of evidence, there is a way to protect your rights and improve your odds. It comes down to know-how and tenacity, two traits attorney John Cutler possesses.
Criminal charges we can help you combat include:
- Domestic battery:Have you been accused of hurting or threatening a household member? Domestic battery is a serious crime that catches the public’s attention quickly. Be ready to defend your name and reputation with our help.
- Driving under the influence (DUI): If you have been pulled over for drunk driving, do not be pressured into pleading guilty. Act quickly by dialing (208) 525-4858 and getting our Jefferson County DUI lawyer on your side. DUI charges can be challenged with the right approach.
- Drug crimes: The American criminal justice system is often criticized for being overly harsh on drug crime offenders. The Idaho criminal justice system is no exception. For example, possessing less than 3 ounces of marijuana could put you in jail.
- Theft crimes:Even a minor theft crime, like petit theft, can affect your future. Do what you can to counter theft crime charges by calling on our criminal defense team.
- Traffic offenses: Were you ticketed for a traffic offense? Don’t just pay the amount automatically. Let our legal team know what happened, and we can let you know if you should be fighting the ticket. You save yourself significant finances in the long run by preventing marks from being placed on your driving record, which will raise your insurance premiums.
- Violent crimes: If you have been accused of a violent crime, then you have no time to lose. Idaho courts are notorious for being strict on violent crime convicts. Our law firm can help defend against the most serious of violent crimes, including manslaughter, assault and battery.
As your Jefferson County criminal defense attorney, it will be our primary goal to do all we can to secure the best possible outcome for your case. In some situations, the best possible outcome is an acquittal, which means the court or a jury finds you not guilty of your charges. In other situations, your case could be dismissed due to legal errors or a general lack of convincing evidence. It might be possible still in other cases to convince the prosecutor presiding over your case to reduce your charges, effectively reducing your sentencing requirements as well.
Let’s discuss possible defense strategies for your own case. Call (208) 525-4858 now to request a case evaluation.